learning and skills 2014
Free exhibition registration is now open for Learning and Skills 2014 - Register now!
Information on Learning and Skills 2014 will be available from October 2013.
Learning and Skills provides a vital two-day programme of free seminars, exhibitors and networking. In this changing world, learning and development in the workplace will play an increasingly pivotal role as the complexity of work increases and as the economy becomes more knowledge-based.
Learning and Skills 2014 is specifically designed to help you succeed in the complex new world of learning and development, delivering the tools and methodologies you need to ensure your staff and learners will flourish in today's demanding business environment.
Running alongside the hugely successful Learning Technologies exhibition and conference, Learning and Skills 2014 features a free exhibition and free seminars in four themed theatres, covering people development, learning and performance, learning resources and HR systems and services.
And this powerful two-event combination will give you access to more than 230 exhibitors and over 140 free seminars in total, representing the must attend event for all learning and development professionals.
- Experience the latest advances in workplace learning and employee development
- Sample the latest learning techniques and methodologies that are influencing how and what we learn at work
- Meet the leading learning providers currently shaping the way we learn and develop corporate skills
- Choose from over 140 free seminars to attend during the two-day exhibition
- Network with more than 6,000 L&D professionals
- Visit the co-located Learning Technologies exhibition to give you the complete picture of corporate L&D today
- Join the Learning and Skills Group - and network throughout the year with your peers.
Visit Learning and Skills 2014 to understand how workplace learning is changing today.
how to register
- Entry to the exhibition is FREE - Register now.
- For exhibition enquiries please call +44 (0) 1730 817600
Keep me informed of all the latest event developments
For further information on the Learning and Skills Exhibition please call +44 (0)1730 817600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org