Europe's leading L&D conference
Speakers for the 2014 conference included; Brian Solis, Beau Lotto, Marc Prensky, Deborah Frances-White, Jane Bozarth, Harold Jarche, Euan Semple, Matthew Syed, Guy Claxton, David Kelly, Julie Dirksen, Terence Eden, Itiel Dror and Jim Kirkpatrick and there will be real world case studies from the likes of Inmarsat plc, Novartis, Marks and Spencer, Misys, Jaguar Land Rover, easyJet, Rentokil, Mercedes-Benz, McDonald’s and Diageo.
why attend as a conference delegate?
- Europe's most important conference programme for learning and development professionals
- Over 60 of the learning industry's foremost speakers, thinkers, visionaries and practitioners
- Learn about the application of new learning technologies and the major issues affecting the L&D professional today.
- Network with over 500 conference delegates representing many of the leading private and public sector organisations.
- Free membership to the Learning and Skills Group - giving you a set of online resources, collaborative tools and knowledge sharing opportunities throughout the year
- Free entry to the Learning Technologies 2014 and Learning and Skills 2014 exhibitions also taking place at Olympia
- Free webinars throughout the year
- Complimentary place at the unique one-day follow up event at Olympia on 17th June 2014 (LSG Confernece and Learning Technologies Summer Forum).
how to book
- The delegate rate for the two-day Learning Technologies 2014 conference was £1095.00 + VAT. Booking discounts are available
- Book your conference place(s) from October 2014
- Call the conference booking line on +44 (0)1730 817601
- Keep me informed of all the latest event developments
free conference giveaway*
To ensure the interaction continues long after the event, each delegate attending the conference was given a fantastic conference giveaway* as part of their delegate booking.
- For the 2014 event, conference delegates booking before December 31st 2013 can choose either the brand new Kindle Fire HD, 7th generation iPod nano, 3rd generation Apple TV, the latest Kindle Paperwhite or theArchos 70b Titanium tablet.
- Conference delegates booking between January 1st and January 22nd 2014 can choose either the Apple TV, Kindle Paperwhite or Archos 70b Titanium tablet.
* Terms and conditions apply
Please note - the conference gift as part of this booking is designed to continue the interaction after the event but is optional. If you do not wish to receive the conference gift please email email@example.com and we will send you a promo code to use for the booking.