Free iPod nano, Apple TV or Kindle Paperwhite
- Conference delegates booking before December 31st 2012 can choose either the brand new 7th generation iPod nano, 3rd generation Apple TV or the latest Amazon e-reader, the Kindle Paperwhite.
- Conference delegates booking between January 1st and January 22nd 2013 will receive the new Kindle Paperwhite.
the brand new iPod nano 7th generation
Completely renanoed. The new iPod nano features a 2.5-inch multi-touch display, built-in Bluetooth, FM radio, video and at just 5.4mm thin — and about the size of a credit card —is the thinnest iPod ever made. Learn more >>>
the all new Apple TV 3rd generation
The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you access to the best content — blockbuster films, TV programmes, sport, your music and photos, and more — on your widescreen TV. You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay. Learn more>>
Amazon's latest e-reader - the Kindle Paperwhite
terms and conditions
- The conference gifts are available to Learning Technologies 2013 conference delegates only.
- The offer of a choice between the iPod nano, Apple TV and Kindle Paperwhite is only available to conference delegates who book before December 31st 2012.
- The offer of the all-new Kindle Paperwhite is only available to conference delegates who book between January 1st and January 22nd 2013.
- The conference gift can only be picked up on-site at Olympia during conference hours and will not be sent out under any circumstances prior to the event.
- The conference delegate will be required to pick up and sign for the conference gift in person. In exceptional circumstances the gift can be sent out after the conference.
- CloserStill L&D (Principal Media Ltd) is not liable for any technical problems or faults with the products supplied but can usually organise replacements for faulty goods under the warranty agreements.
- We have made the necessary arrangements to ensure that each delegate receives the models outlined. If for any reason this changes, due to circumstances beyond our control, a replacement product of similar value will be supplied.